It is one of the aesthetic and unhealthy defects that most affect the middle-aged population. A sedentary lifestyle and a poor and non-recommended style of nutrition translates into flaccidity in our body. We can fight it by following a correct diet and with basic exercises
Flaccidity is the loss of firmness of the skin, and this is because the substances responsible for this function, such as collagen and elastic, are lost.
This condition is more common in women of a certain age. The areas most prone to flaccidity are: the inner part of the arms, the inner part of the thighs, the buttocks …
Later we will give some tips on how to fight it.
Add exercise to your life
It is very important to follow a balanced diet, but to keep the body toned the best thing is to do exercises where strength and endurance are worked. It will be enough to spend an hour and a half of the week doing exercises.
- A simple exercise to tone the thighs is: open your legs and pass the weight of your body from side to side. Do it with the music you like to make it more fun.
- To tone your arms: bring your hands to your sides and bend your legs slightly, take a two kilogram handlebar in each hand . From this initial position, with the arms almost completely outstretched, lift the dumbbells sideways until the elbows are at shoulder height and descend controlling the arms and breathing.
Maintain good hydration and protect yourself from the sun.
By drinking the water our body needs, we avoid the loss of collagen, which, as we have said before, is one of the substances that maintains the compactness of the skin. Another cause of collagen loss is sun exposure. So protect yourself and don’t take too much.
Eat protein and antioxidant foods
As we have said before, it is important to follow a balanced diet. Many people who want to lose weight focus only on this and do not realize that they need to lose fat and not muscle, as this generates more flaccidity.
For this, it is necessary to consume foods rich in proteins such as: eggs, chicken, almonds, salmon… always considering the amount of protein needed basing on one’s lifestyle and consumption.
Furthermore, we have antioxidant foods: m ele citrus fruits, red fruits , cucumber… which are foods rich in antioxidants that will help you prevent and avoid flaccidity.
Eliminate bad habits from your life
Some habits are associated with flaccidity, so try to avoid them to prevent it. These habits are: fat diets., Smoking, lifestyle sedentary, drinking too much alcohol …
Use of ice against flaccidity
You can do ice therapy with which you can tone your skin and reaffirm certain parts of your body. The first thing to know is that you have to wrap the ice in a cloth so that it does not come into direct contact with the skin.
Therefore, circular massages must be performed on the parts of the body in which the flaccidity is to be eliminated, exerting a slight pressure, but carefully. Do this massage every day for five minutes and you will see how the flaccidity will disappear.
Prepare a mixture with these seeds that help fight flaccidity. Let’s see the necessary ingredients, preparation and application.
The ingredients are:
- One tablespoon of 20 grams of flax seed
- 40 milliliters of hot water
- Two drops of cypress essential oil
For its preparation:
- Grind flax seeds
- Heat the water and add it to the flax seed powder
- Then add the essential cypress oil to the previous mixture
And its subsequent application:
- Take the required amount of the mixture and apply it to the flaccid area of the skin.
- Next, cover it with plastic, so that the process is easier.
- After 15 minutes, remove with plenty of warm water.
- Repeat the treatment twice a week.
As we have seen in this article, there are several ways and habits that you can add to your life to prevent or avoid flaccidity. Don’t forget that it is only a matter of time before it appears, so keep these tips in mind and follow them.